The Siren ‖ Kiera Cass




RATING: 5/5
STRUCTURE: 5/5
PLOT: 5/5

I think that this is an amazing book. Having read it in one day, I somehow managed to connect to Kahlen and her thought process. The way that Siren mythology has been incorporated into this book is amazing and I love it. Being the age I am (14) I find that Kiera Cass has written a book that I will never forget as I go through my teen years because it is something that I really enjoy. I loved the mythology, I loved Her and how she treats the Sirens as Her children. I love the relationship between Kahlen and Anikli because it is something that a lot of fictional characters don't seem to have. I will defiantly read it again one day but for now I will just let this amazing plot sit in my head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Promotion: The troubles of people trying to promote things. (I will have a self promotion at the end)(Turns out to be a bit more of a fangirling bit and self promotion for a book im doing for a chllenge.) This is a super long title.

Wide awake: wattpad doctor who fanfiction

Fire Falling-Book two in the Air Awakens series by Elise Kova