Percy Jackson series

This has to be my all time other favourite series other than Air Awakens, Harry Potter and the Iron Fey.

Rick Riordan was the one that got me so interested in different types of  mythology at the young age of 8.

I first read this series in primary and I still read it 6/7 years later.

I started reading the series a year before it came out in cinemas and it took me a few years to re-read them about 10 times.

The accuracy of the mythology is pretty good too.

I take my mythology pretty seriously and I love the way Rick Riordan incorporated them into later series as well.

My copies from the Percy Jackson and the Olympian series are so battered that I have to be careful not to rip a page off of one of them.

Meanwhile, there is a Percy Jackson TV series that will be created which I will defiantly watch and there are two Percy Jackson movies.

If you like adventure and all that read this series!

Then read the follow up series Heroes of Olympus

And The Kane Chronicles

And the Demigod and Magician short stories

And the Magnus Bane series

And the Trials of Apollo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Falling-Book two in the Air Awakens series by Elise Kova

Self Promotion: The troubles of people trying to promote things. (I will have a self promotion at the end)(Turns out to be a bit more of a fangirling bit and self promotion for a book im doing for a chllenge.) This is a super long title.

Wide awake: wattpad doctor who fanfiction