Earths End - Third book in the Air Awakens series by Elise Kova *There may be spoiler*

Just so you guys know, this one killed me ten times over!
Even though it is amazing I died because of one of the characters being a complete and utter dick.

Anyway... here is the synopsis for this book.

A woman awoken in air, a soldier forged by fire, a weapon risen from blood.

Vhalla Yarl has made it to the warfront in the North. Forged by blood and fire, she has steeled her heart for the final battle of the Solaris Empire’s conquest. The choices before Vhalla are no longer servitude or freedom, they are servitude or death. The stakes have never been higher as the Emperor maintains his iron grip on her fate, holding everything Vhalla still has left to lose in the balance.

This is an amazing book as I have said before and if you enjoyed the previous books you will really enjoy this one except for the bits that breaks your heart.......... That bit is where Emperor Solaris freaking promises Aldrik to another woman when he is already promised to Vhalla and some people already know this and ugh!

See what I mean by saying that he is a dick? Sorry to you if you are reading this Elise.

Here is what the cover looks like. As you know I posted what the new cover looks like for Crystal Crowned, the final installment in the series.
Earth's End Cover Only
I have a goal and it is to get my mum to by Fire Falling, Earths End and Waters Wrath on my kindle even though I have Air Awakens as a paperback which I won through Instagram from Elise Kova herself through and Instagram challenge.

If my mum agrees I will be posting a Waters Wrath review and probably die from happiness.

Signing out,
The Mad Hatter..... Which is me, Michaela.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Falling-Book two in the Air Awakens series by Elise Kova

Self Promotion: The troubles of people trying to promote things. (I will have a self promotion at the end)(Turns out to be a bit more of a fangirling bit and self promotion for a book im doing for a chllenge.) This is a super long title.

Wide awake: wattpad doctor who fanfiction